Oct 10

22 Fall Favorite Cookie and Cupcake Recipes & Tutorials

leaf-decorated-cookies-_-sweetopia

Hello friends!

Two things autumn never fails to make me feel like doing… Getting out to hike in a forest filled with leaves changing color, and fall baking. Do you feel the same? I have two posts in the works to share with you soon (one recipe and one cookie decorating video), but for now I thought I’d pull together a compilation of some favorite fall treats. You can find the link to each tutorial or recipe under the photos. Happy baking!

Fall Cookie Tutorials & Recipes

11. How to Pipe Lines with Royal Icing

halloween-decorated-cookies-spiderweb-ghost-cauldron-300x450

12. Boo-tiful Halloween Cookies

pumpkin-spice-cut-out-cookie-recipe-_-sweetopia-590x885

13. Pumpkin Spice Cut Out Cookies

can-you-use-anything-besides-meringue-powder-for-royal-icing1

14. Can you use anything besides meringue powder in royal icing? (Halloween Cookies)

chocolate-cookie-recipe-590x833

pumpkin-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-icing

20. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing

gingerbread-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-icing

21. Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing

thanksgiving-cupcakes-sweetopia

22. Gluten-Free Coconut Cupcakes

If  you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a line below in the comment section or on social media. You can find me on FacebookGoogle+InstagramPinterestTwitter and YouTube.

Happy decorating!

1. Kate
    October 11, 2016 at 10:21 am | Permalink

I tried making your squirrel, but. Mine didn’t come out as cute. Your cookies are amazing!

October 12, 2016 at 7:33 am | Permalink

Thanks, I’m sure yours was cute too!

2. October 12, 2016 at 4:35 am | Permalink

ONE OF EACH, please 😀

I love all of them, Marian.
    If I had to chose, the Woodland Cookies would be it! haha

I love this collection of your fall dessert creations,
    you are my favorite cookie decorator and I am blessed to call you my best friend.

I love you, may God bless you.
    xoxo,
    niner

3. Maria Theresia
    October 14, 2016 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Hi Marian, beautiful display of all your fall creations! I love every one of it! Allthogh the maple leaves are my favorite. Happy Fall!

4. Carole
    October 21, 2016 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Not only Amazing, each cookie or cupcake you do is a piece of art. From all cookies decoration site I saw, you are from far the best! Very cute cookies.
    Happy Fall!
    CT

October 21, 2016 at 10:12 am | Permalink

Thank you for the lovely comments!

5. Evelyn Yonker
    November 1, 2016 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Your recipe for Royal icing calls for 1 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar but there is another recipe for Royal Icing for gingerbread house which uses 1 tablespoon Cream of Tartar. Why are the recipes different? Also how can I get a shinny icing.