где взять займ с плохой кредитной историей

Jan 31

(Video) How to Decorate Valentine Cookies – Swan, Wreath and Dress Cookies

Video How to decorate swan dress and wreath cookies

Hello, hello! Happy (almost) February! These are a little early for Valentine’s day but really are versatile in that they can be made for so many occasions. What set of cookies couldn’t use a floral wreath? 🙂  The swan and dress might be stretching it a bit more, and aren’t even necessarily Valentiney (A made-up word there I think?), but I honestly just loved decorating those shapes, as well as the wreath, and wanted to make them again. This time, I’ve made a video, which I hope you find helpful, especially if you’re new(er) to decorating.

Video – How to Decorate Simple Valentine Cookies with Royal Icing

Click here if you can’t see the video.

Video Tutorial Valentine Decorated Cookies Wreath Dress and Swan

I’m including all the tutorials I refer to in video, as well as the tools and recipes, below.

Valentine Decorated Cookies Sweetopia

Many thanks to Rosey of Rosey Confectionery Sugar Art, whose work I’ve admired a for quite some time now, for the adorable dress cutter and design. She created such a pretty dress, I didn’t want to change a thing! Also want to share my thanks to Anna of The Sweetest Tiers for her beautiful swan design (cutter bought at How Sweet is That?), Delarose of  Sword’s Sugars, for the bow cookie inspiration, and to LilaLoa for sharing Delarose’s tutorial on her site! So pretty!

video tutorial wreath decorated cookies

Decorating Cookies

Find the cookie cutters I used here by clicking on each individual cutter below (Any links to Amazon in this post are affiliate links. There is no extra cost to you).

Cookie Cutters:

video tutorial wreath dress and swan decorated cookies

Sugar Cookie Recipe

The sugar cookie recipe can be found here.

Video Tutorial Valentine Wreath Decorated Cookies

Royal Icing Recipe

The royal icing recipe can be found here.

(Video) Valentine Decorated Cookies

Decorating Items

Tools you’ll need:

Valentine Decorated Cookies

Royal Icing Consistency

The consistency of icing is key for easy decorating. Click here to see a YouTube video on finding the right icing thickness for basic flooding and decorating.

Video How-To Decorating Swan Wreath and Dress Cookies

Video Tutorial Dress Swan and Wreath Decorated Cookies

Cookie Decorating Basics

This video on outlining and flooding is a good place to start if you’re new to decorating cookies with royal icing. These cookie decorating basics YouTube videos may also be helpful to get you started.

Dress Decorated Cookies Video Tutorial

Let me also mention that the beautiful thing about cookies, is that they freeze really well. If you’d like to start baking and decorating early for any event, click on the links to find posts on freezing cookiesthawing cookies and the shelf life of cookies.

Valentine Decorated Cookies Video

Video _ Valentine Decorated Cookies

Have fun playing around with your cookie designs!

p.s. Below are also few videos/posts on different techniques and commonly asked questions, especially for new cookie decorators, in case you’d like to check them out. Click on each link to find the post and video:

Piping Royal Icing Lines

Video Tutorial - how to decorate Valentine cookies

Royal Icing Decorating Tips

Video Tutorial Valentine Decorated Cookies

More Royal Icing Tips – Top 10

Valentine Cookies Video Tutorial

Cookie Decorating Schedule

Video _ how to decorate Valentine cookies

Detailed Cookie Decorating Tutorial

Video How to decorate swan dress and wreath cookies

Storing Royal Icing

wreath decorated cookies video tutorial sweetopia

How to Dry Decorated Cookies

And here is the FAQ section in case I haven’t covered a question you have. Please feel free to leave a comment below as well!

How to Decorate Valentine Cookies Video

Video Valentines Day Decorated Cookies

Dress Decorated Cookies

How to decorate Valentine cookies video tutorial
Video tutorial _ How to decorate simple cookies _ swan wreath dress

1. Wendy Moreno
    February 1, 2019 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

I love these! Do you have a link for the small bird cookie cutter?

February 2, 2019 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Hi Wendy,
      I haven’t been able to find it in North America anymore, but I’ve sent Yukiko of Rosey Confectionery Sugar Art an email asking if she knows of a place in North America selling it. It’s from a set with a bird cage cutter. I will be let you know as soon as I know!

2. Maria Lennartz
    February 2, 2019 at 9:39 am | Permalink

So pretty, all of the designs. Love how you show us, how to do a beautiful decorating cookie! Great video!

February 2, 2019 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Thank you so much Maria! xo

3. Lola
    February 3, 2019 at 7:23 am | Permalink

Such beautiful cookies! I can’t wait to try the heart. Thank you so much for all the work you put into your videos. They bring such joy. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve watched your Christmas cookie video. Makes me so happy! ❤️

I hope this is ok. Here are some links to tiny bird cutters. I’ve not purchased from this shop before, but so many other cookiers have and they all rave. Her gingerbread houses are gorgeous.

February 4, 2019 at 8:57 am | Permalink

Hi Lola,

Thank you so so much for your kind comments! And thank you for the bird cutter links!

4. February 4, 2019 at 6:49 am | Permalink

These are so so valentiney (exactly my kind of word haha), Marian
    They look so stunning..my favorite ones are the two little love birdies. Absolutely adorable.
    Thank you for creating such beauty including the video.
    I see Gods hand in your work. Glory to Him
    And blessings to you my dearest.

Love