Mar 07

Easter Decorated Cookies

Hi guys! Easter is just around the corner and I wanted to share a pastel Easter smorgasbord of decorated cookie ideas with you along with some fun news, about a certain, ahem, decorating tool I just wouldn’t want to be without.

But first, are you eagerly waiting for spring like I am? I do love winter and magical, white, early mornings like this one I shared on Instagram, but I also do love the warm weather some of you around the world are experiencing. And if you are, please share pictures with me on Facebook… I like to live a little vacariously through you!

Our in-progress home renovation is keeping me busy (pinning - haha), and I’m not sure I’ll be able to make a new set of Easter cookies this year, so if you’ve been visiting me here for a while you may have seen these already… If that’s you, maybe skip to the bottom of the post for some oh-my-gosh-I-can’t-wait-to-share-with-you news.

Easter Cookie Tree {Mini Cookies}

Click on the links below each photo to find more detail about the cookies.

Easter Bunny Cookies {and Preventing Air Bubbles in Icing)

Easter Egg Cookies

Sparkly Easter Bunny Cookies

Spring Daisy Cookie Pops

Lamb and Bunny Cookie How-To

Easy Marbled Easter Cookies

Easter Cookie Displays

Colorful Easter Cookies

And the exciting news I’d like to share with you?

In a few days, I’ll be hosting a giveaway sponsored by KopyKake for two KopyKake projectors!

All the details will be in the upcoming post, and for those of you who aren’t sure what a KopyKake is, here’s an explanation for you.

Happy Friday!

p.s. If you’d like to never miss a post, and/or receive more tips on cookie decorating, click on this button below to sign up:

April 23, 2013 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

@ laurasmess: Schanks!

@ Deneice Gregory: They’re by Martha Stewart and I found them at Walmart (over a year ago though).

2. Cheryl S.
    September 3, 2013 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Hi There!
    Love those little lambs. I’d love to make them but haven’t been able to find a cutter that was similar. Where did you find the cookie cutter?

September 4, 2013 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

Hi Cheryl,
      It was in a Wilton Easter set. Hope you can find it!

3. August 22, 2014 at 3:51 am | Permalink

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could
    locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same
    blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!

1. By Easter Tutorial Round Up | SugaredProductions on March 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm

[...] Marian from Sweetopia shares with us her tutorial for these adorable lamb cookies, as well as her own Easter cookie tutorial round up HERE. [...]

2. By Tíminn flýgur | Kökudagbókin on April 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm