Late night decorating and typing. Batch upon batch of silky royal icing. A rainbow of gel colors. Videos. Buttercrearn. Frosting. Cupcakes. Cookies. I’m not sure how many posts it’s been, but it’s been four wonderful years of blogging here on Sweetopia. Exactly four years on February 15th so I’m a little late, but home renovations have been keeping me busy.
I just wanted to thank YOU for coming back to visit me here (and if you’re new, welcome!). You have made blogging even sweeter than the any of sugary treats I make.
Your comments, your emails, your tweets and pins, are what make me smile, warm my heart, and make blogging even more fun. Thank you for visiting me in my little, sweet corner of the world.
And below, to continue a blogiversary ritual for me, I’m sharing 10 of my favorite posts from the past year… Either because you seemed to like them according to the comment section, or just because I especially enjoyed creating the post.
Notes – Birthday Cupcakes
- These are coconut cupcakes with frosting.
- The cupcakes are moist and delicious but I’m still playing around with the recipe. I’d like them to be ‘fluffier’. Post to come soon.
- The pink and white candy cups are from The TomKat Studio’s shop here.
- You can see a video on how to make the cupcake swirl here.
- The piping tip I used is Ateco 848.