I’ve been bursting to share this contest with you but had to wait until today!
And who better to share the details than the Food Network’s Anna Olson?!
Check this video clip out!
The Real Women of Philadelphia Contest, hosted by Food Network’s Anna Olson:
- Anna Olson and Philadelphia Cream Cheese are looking for Canada’s next big cooking stars. It could be you!
- Beginning April 11th, 2011, you can submit original recipe videos featuring Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- During the 8-week competition, a different theme (dessert, appetizer, side or entrée) will be unveiled weekly.
- With 2 finalists selected each week, a total of 16 finalists will come to Toronto to compete in a live cook-off, where 4 Grand Prize Winners will be chosen.
- Those 4 will be involved in leading contributors in the creation of Real Women of Philadelphia cookbook, star in their own cooking videos, and make publicity appearances.
- Oh, and become $20, 000 richer!
Visit realwomenofphiladelphia.ca to enter!!
How exciting would that be to be a part of that, let alone possibly winning! I don’t know about you, but $20, 000 would put a nice dent in my mortgage. 🙂
In addition, this week, as a fun aside, Kraft & Philadelphia Cream Cheese are sponsoring a giveaway for THREE mystery prize packs for three of my readers!
Giveaway Details: Giveaway CLOSED.
HOW TO ENTER
4 possible ways of winning:
Thanks for entering the contest! The following three comments have won a prize pack!
Congrats to ahD, Jennifer and Karen, please contact me with an address you’d like the prizes sent to.
And happy baking/cooking to everyone! I hope you enter the Real Women of Philadelphia contest!
1) Leave a comment in the comment section below, letting me know you’d like to win.
2) Become a fan of RealWomenofPhiladelphia on facebook. Leave a separate comment here letting me know you are a fan.
3) Follow @PhillyCanada on Twitter! Leave me a comment letting me know you are following.
4) Leave a comment on Anna Olson’s YouTube video here. Leave me a comment letting me know here.
This sponsored contest is open to Canadian residents and the winners will be chosen randomly at www.random.org. Contest closes at 7pm EST on Sunday, April 10th, 2011.
GOOD LUCK to all of you entering the contest & giveaway! And if any of you are making anything with Philly at all, ahem, especially fettuccine Alfredo, I’m more than willing to make myself available to taste-test. 😉
p.s. I’ll be announcing the winner of the Sweet Somethings Giveaway tonight.