May 13

Liquid Measure Equivalents Illustration – Kitchen Conversion Series

liquid-measure-equivalents-on-sweetopia

Kitchen Conversion Illustration – Liquid Measure Equivalents:

A little fun printable for you this Monday… the first in a series of Kitchen Conversion Illustrations, Liquid Measure Equivalents.

For a free, printable version, click HERE.

Thanks to my amazing web designer Arthur Kononuk, for creating this adorable illustrated printable! I love it and hope you do too.

p.s. Click HERE for a Royal Icing Illustrated Recipe.

1. May 13, 2013 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Thanks! it´s very good post.

Ana

2. Jenny H.
    May 13, 2013 at 8:30 am | Permalink

Thanks for the lovely printable version! This looks so pretty! Love your work! And it’s pretty handy to have such a conversion for many recipes!:)

3. Cara
    May 13, 2013 at 8:36 am | Permalink

I was wondering what version of the kopy cake projector you have?

4. May 13, 2013 at 8:50 am | Permalink

Handy and cute!

5. May 13, 2013 at 9:35 am | Permalink

How totally adorable is this?! Love!!

6. May 13, 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

I love this!

7. May 13, 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

This will definitely be handy and it looks great!

8. May 13, 2013 at 10:23 am | Permalink

This is wonderful – great info and so cute! I’m going to share it, and this post, on my FB page and Pinterest 🙂

9. May 13, 2013 at 10:49 am | Permalink

Oh this is just darling & so user friendly!!!

10. May 13, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

So adorable, I love it!

11. May 13, 2013 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Such a cute, sweet idea! And helpful, too! Thank you!

12. Fariah
    May 13, 2013 at 11:11 am | Permalink

Thank you! I’m getting it printed and laminated for my kitchen *^_^*

13. May 13, 2013 at 11:56 am | Permalink

Hi Marion. Thanks for this, I have pinned it and printed it.
    Nice for younger adults who maybe don’t have a grasp of the Imperial measures, and also nice for the older adults who may not have a grip on the Metric system. I swing both ways, because I am neither old nor young. 😉

14. ROSA MARY FEIJOO
    May 13, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

muchisimas gracias, super útil, muchas veces quiero convertir alguna medida y no encuentro como hacerlo de modo seguro, de nuevo gracias por ser tan amiga en la distancia, hermosa semana con cariño desde Caracas – Venezuela, Mary Feijoo.

15. Maria Theresia
    May 13, 2013 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

exellent way converting the measurements.
    cute idea,very handy and helpful in many ways.
    love it…

16. Anna
    May 13, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

Great post!! Both cute and useful!! Thanks a lot!!

17. Tesei
    May 13, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Great info! Thank you!!!!

18. May 13, 2013 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this lovely, super-helpful printable! 🙂

19. Fiona
    May 13, 2013 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

Hi, I’m from Australia, here a cup is 250ml, how come they are different, is your cup smaller? Does that mean when I make one of yours recipes I am using a wrong measurement?

Thanks, I love your cookies

May 13, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Hi @ Cara: Here is a post for you; http://sweetopia.net/2010/06/decorating-cookies-with-a-kopykake-projector/

@ Fiona: Yes, that’s why the illustration is labelled as approximate, as some places in the world a cup is considered 250 mL and some places 237 mL (the cup measurements I’ve bought here say 237 on them, so yes, I go with the 237 mL). I think I’m going to have to do my recipes over with weights so that there’s no confusion. Can’t wait for my home reno to be done!

May 13, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

22. May 13, 2013 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

I want to frame this for my kitchen!

23. Sharon
    May 14, 2013 at 7:26 am | Permalink

Thank you very much, lovely design too 🙂 x

May 14, 2013 at 8:44 am | Permalink

🙂 @ Gaby & @ Sharon, thanks!

25. May 14, 2013 at 9:03 am | Permalink

What Gaby said. This is too cute! Pinned. =)

26. alibee
    May 14, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

@Fiona @ marian: In Australia a tablespoon is 20ml in US, Canada and UK it is 15ml. Teaspoons are 5 ml everywhere. Australian Cups measure 250ml, US & Canada 237ml and UK it’s 284ml. I normally check my recipes at http://www.traditionaloven.com/culinary-arts/multimenu.html but I love your pretty chart here @Marian

May 14, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

Thanks, @ Aimee @ Simple Bites!

@ alibee: Thanks so much! That’s super handy!

28. May 14, 2013 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

Bellísimo! lo tomo prestado.. 😉

May 14, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Gracias @ Monica! (I hope that was right hee hee).

30. May 16, 2013 at 12:17 am | Permalink

Adorable!

31. May 20, 2013 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Thanks!
    I love it!

32. July 12, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Just wanted to congratulate you on your web site is fantastic. I hope to enjoy a lot with all your work.
    thanks

1. […] been a while since I’ve posted (thanks to my web designer, Arthur, for creating an adorable, illustrated liquid measure conversions, the other day), as making sweets and photographing them is a little challenging during our home […]

2. […] For the 1st in our Series of Kitchen Conversion Illustrated Printables, Liquid Measure Equivalents, click here. […]

3. By Kitchen Conversion Series - Length Chart | Sweetopia on September 2, 2013 at 7:05 pm

[…] Liquid Measure Equivalents […]

4. […] cute pastel shades, just for some extra cuteness for your Friday.  Approximate liquid equations  From Sweetopia. How many eats from a cake From Iced Jems. Setting the table From decor8, illustrated by Amy […]