~It’s necessary to include some official rules for each giveaway. Please read and thank you for your understanding!
Giveaway Offical Rules – Sweetopia
1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
2) Who can enter: The giveaway is international unless stated otherwise on the main giveaway page. The information you provide will only be used for the giveaway entry information.
3) Winner selection: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing (random.org), from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email. If potential winners cannot be reached within two (2) calendar days from the first notification attempt, in the event of noncompliance within the above stated time period, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited, and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize.
4) Conditions of entry: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator (Sweetopia), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
5) General conditions: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweetopia, and their respective, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releaseees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of prize (or any portion thereof) awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto).
6) Limitations of liability: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service, cellular tower, equipment or transmission, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone, wireless or internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of teh Promotion or Giveaway; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries or bonus entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human, mechanical, network or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion or Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or Giveaway, the processing of entries or bonus entries, any delays or cancellations related to travel, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, wireless handset or mobile phone, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or Giveaway if bugs, virus, worms, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impair the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion or Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment. By entering contest, winner also agrees to have their first name verified publicly on this site only.