Isn’t this the sweetest little gift box?!
Perfect for cookies, cupcakes, candies, any other small treats you’d like to put inside. Besides these raspberry Linzer cookies I made the other day, I’ll be using the gingerbread house printables for gift cards this year. (The made with love tag is from The TomKat Studio).
No shipping involved with this… The gingerbread house is a downloadable printable created by Claudine Hellmuth and is available in her shop here. I love all of Claudine’s creations, and am guessing you will too!
Thanks to Claudine today for giving away one of these kits to one lucky winner!
Congrats to comment #95, AshleyLoveSparkle for winning the Gingerbread House Printable Treat Box by Claudine Hellmuth! I’ll be in contact with you via email.
Thanks to everyone who entered, and if you’re looking to buy the printable, you can find it here.
Giveaway Details ~ GIVEAWAY CLOSED
- The giveaway is open to anyone in the world. Yay!
- Your email will not be shared with anyone.
- The winner will be chosen randomly at www.random.org.
- The contest closes at 7:00 pm EST on Sunday, December 8th, 2013.
HOW TO ENTER ~ GIVEAWAY CLOSED
If you already do any of the following, you don’t have to do anything but leave a separate comment saying you already do. For example, if you already follow me on Google+, just leave a separate comment here saying you already do.
You have at least 6 chances of winning – Choose one, choose two, choose whichever option(s) you like best!
1. Just let me know in the comment section that you’d like to win.
2. Follow Claudine Hellmuth on Google+ and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.
3. Follow Sweetopia on Google+ and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.
4. Share this post on Facebook and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.
5. Pin a photo from this post on Pinterest and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.
6. Tweet this post and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.