I’ve got a fun little giveaway for you today – perfect in time for Halloween or any time, really, as it involves two sweet things; cake & candy!
Rick and Sasha Reichart, the talented creators behind cakelava, have put together an ingenious new book, Extreme Cakeovers, which shows how to make adorable and creative cakes from sheet cake and candy – no special equipment required!
Even if you’ve never made a cake before, the projects are all suitable for beginners, and simply fun to make for the experienced cake maker.
Each project shows the unique candies and before & after photos, and covers year-round celebrations such as Halloween and Valentine’s Day and unique ideas like this sushi cake and roller skate cake. So cute!
Thanks to Rick & Sasha and Clarkson Potter Publishers, I’m giving away 3 copies! Yay! For a chance to win a copy enter below!
Congratulations to the following winners! I will be contacting you shortly.
Thanks to everyone for entering!
- Taysha, comment 199
- Amber, comment 48
- Mari Jackson, comment 219
Extreme Cakeovers Giveaway! CLOSED!
3 separate winners will win 1 copy of Extreme Cakeovers.
Details: GIVEAWAY CLOSED!
- For U.S. & Canadian residents only
- Your email will not be shared with anyone.
- The winner will be chosen randomly at www.random.org.
- The contest closes at 7:00 pm EST on Sunday, October 13th, 2013.
- Please read all contest entry details etc. below.
How to Enter: CLOSED!
If you already do any of the following, you don’t have to do anything but leave a separate comment saying you already do. For example, if you already follow me on Google+, just leave a separate comment here saying you already do. You have at least 3 chances of winning:
1. Leave a comment below letting me know you’d like to win!
2. Share this post on Facebook and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.
3. Follow Sweetopia on Google+ and leave a separate comment here saying you’ve done so.