Happy Monday! Preferring boo-tiful to spooky, today I’m sharing a video on how to making these easy ghost cookies.
If you’re pressed for time but still want to make some custom sweets, these guys are perfect. You can find all the recipes and tools I used below the video.
You can find my favorite royal icing recipe here. The consistency of icing is key for easy decorating. Click here to see a YouTube video on finding the right icing thickness. Here are more videos on outlining and flooding etc., if you need some tips on those basics. To decorate, you’ll also need the following items:
- PME Piping Tips (#’s 1.5 and 2.5)
- Piping Bags
- Piping Bag Ties
- Gold Luster Dust (FDA approved)
- Paintbrush only used for luster dust
- Food Gel Coloring (white, pink, black, brown, yellow)
- Parchment Paper or Transparency Sheets
- Print caligraphy letters of your choice (I used Lavandaria)
- Toothpicks or Scribe Tool
Making Royal Icing Transfers
Here are a few videos & tutorials where I’ve shown how to make royal icing transfers:
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a line below in the comment section or on social media. You can find me on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
Have a boo-tiful Halloween!