Jul 28

Oven Baking Temperatures – Fahrenheit and Celsius Conversions

Hello and happy Monday!

I’ve got a little printable for you today, thanks to my talented web designer, Arthur, who has created this cute Temperature Conversion Chart for Fahrenheit and Celsius, so any time you come across a recipe using temperatures you’re not familiar with, you’ll have this handy reference!

Temperature Conversion Chart

{Click here to print}

I’m sad to say that renovation complications continue, so I haven’t got a place to bake in my home yet, but I simply can not wait to begin creating and sharing with you, so in the meantime will try and visit family and friends, until I have my own kitchen again. This past weekend was spent at Mom and Dad’s, where I made a new recipe for our KitchenAid, 1,000 Cooks for the Cure party; this rustic wild raspberry and lemon loaf (Instagram photo), which I’ll be posting on the blog soon.

If you follow me on Instagram, you may remember that Breyers Toppings sent me this package a while back, to try out their new ice cream toppings. Also coming in a blog post soon, the goodies I found inside the adorable box, and a new sweet creation made with them.

And sweet thanks to you, for coming to visit me here on Sweetopia! I hope you’re having a fabulous summer (or winter?), where you are, and that you’re baking and decorating to your heart’s desire. Please feel free to share your treats with me on Facebook, Google+, PinterestTwitter, or Instagram, and let me know about them in the comment section below – I love to hear from you.

1. July 29, 2013 at 5:43 am | Permalink

Absolutely cute and yummy cake, Marian!
    And for a good cause! 🙂

Cant wait for the recipe, I am a huge raspberry and lemon fan (I cant eat many fruits because of my allergies so that is why I cherish all the ones I can eat) and I am definitely going to bake the lemon loaf <3

Wishing you a lovely Monday, sweetheart <3
    xoxo, niner 🙂

2. July 29, 2013 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Beautiful cake, and super-helpful temp conversion chart! Thanks! 🙂

3. Maria Theresia
    July 29, 2013 at 10:15 am | Permalink

thank you for the temp. conversion chart. Very helpful!
    The cake looks and tasted mh.mh…

4. July 29, 2013 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Pretty temp conversion chart and cake for 1,000 Cooks for the Cure, Marian! Look forward to your post soon. Thanks so much for sharing! xo

5. July 29, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

So useful and helpful!

6. July 29, 2013 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

that cake is gorgeous and I LOVE the conversion chart to help me with all my foreign cook books!

7. July 30, 2013 at 3:24 am | Permalink

Fantastic conversion temp chart – thanks for sharing and also the lemon and raspberry cake looks absolutely delicious can’t wait for your post. Have a great day Marian

8. Roshini
    July 31, 2013 at 4:45 am | Permalink

Thank you for the lovely conversion chart Marion. I was thinking of asking for it from you 😉
    The cake looks heavenly! yum yum
    Good luck with your kitchen renovation (it had taken a LOT of time isn’t it?!!)
    Hope to see many pictures of the renovated kitchen soon 😉
    Happy Summer

August 2, 2013 at 7:56 pm | Permalink

Thanks guys! 🙂

10. September 28, 2017 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Hello,I check your blog named “Oven Temperatures Conversion Chart | Sweetopia” regularly.Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work! And you can look our website about proxy free list.

1. […] conversions ( p.s. one stick of butter is 113g)  From Annie´s Eats. Temperature equations From Sweetopia. How to custom color your frosting From Handmade Charlotte. All kinds of useful conversions From […]