These are Bombay Sapphire Gin Gingerbread Houses.
How’s that for a tongue twister?
And how would you like 20 of them?
They have gin inside. 😉
Each house has the ingredients for a Bombay Sapphire Gin Apple Cheer cocktail inside it.
I don’t normally do orders, but I couldn’t resist the offer for the company which my brother’s girlfriend works for, Optimum PR, on behalf of their client, Bombay Sapphire Gin, last Christmas.
This shot from above is dark but my old camera picked up the disco dust better in this shot. The blue candy ‘gem’ in the walkway is meant to mirror the gen in the Bombay Sapphire logo.
Did you know that gin pairs well with desserts? Well, apparently it does. The Apple Cheer cocktail is evidently perfectly paired with butter tart squares.
Mmmmm – that’s definitely on my ‘to try’ list this season. If you end up taste-testing before I do, I’d love to hear your feedback.
BOMBAY APPLE CHEER
– To a saucepan, add 3 cups fresh apple juice, 8 whole cloves, 2 cinnamon sticks and 4 large lemon zests
– Heat gently until warmed through
– Add 1 cup BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin and stir to mix, pour into heatproof cups
– Add 1 tsp maple syrup to each cup, garnish each with a cinnamon stick and a lemon wedge
* Bombay Sapphire Photo and recipe from www.canada.com