Mar 30

Easter Bunnies

Bright Bunnies!

I probably won’t have time to make Easter cookies this year, so I thought I’d post some pics of the sugar cookies I made last year.  You might need your sunglasses!  =)

Bunny

This pic turned out a bit blurry.

Carrot Cookies

Bon Appetit!

1. April 2, 2009 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Cute cookies – I love the bunnies’ tails! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

April 2, 2009 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

Thanks for stopping by Julie!

3. April 11, 2009 at 11:50 am | Permalink

These cookies are so cute! I love all your Royal Icing cookies!!!
    Thank you, Marian, for your kind comments on my blog!!
    Happy Easter!!

Donatella

4. April 11, 2009 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

i love the carrots! you are talented at that glazing business!

5. April 29, 2009 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Those are perfect!

6. April 29, 2009 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

Those carrot cookies look amazing xD

7. anel
    February 26, 2010 at 8:02 am | Permalink

HI Those biscuits look awesome, what is your recipe for getting your icing so nice and shiny ? does the icing go hard like candy, or does it stay soft? ver well done

8. February 26, 2010 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Thanks Anel! You can find the recipe under the tutorial section and then under “Cookie Decorating Tutorial – General Tips and Butterfly Cookies”.

It’s a royal icing which dries hard, unless you eat it within a few hours, then it’s soft.
    Hope that helps!

9. Pam Cassidy
    March 30, 2010 at 7:17 am | Permalink

Marian, I just recently found your web page and signed up for your feeds. You are so talented! I love all your cookies! Thanks for sharing. One question – how do you get those squiggly lines in the flowers? You also had some on an easter egg.
    Thanks.
    Pam

10. March 31, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Pam, have you seen the, “Cookie Decorating Tutorial – General Tips & Butterfly Cookies”? It’s in the tutorial section of the blog (at the bottom of the page).

The icing recipe, tips, and pictures of the marbling (squiggly lines) are there.
    Hope that helps!

May 8, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

p.s. Pam, new update… Here’s a specific post on how to marble your royal icing:

12. rachel
    June 17, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a decent size carrot cookie cutter. Where did you find yours. It looks so perfect, I love it!

June 20, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

Hi Rachel @ rachel: Absolutely, it’s a Wilton cutter which came in an ‘Easter’ set of cookies.

June 20, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

p.s. @ rachel: Oops, meant cookie cutters.